We develop different grades of PTFE Cables which are layered with conductive coating, and further galvanized with insulating sheath, therefore the range can satisfy almost every kind of electrical transmission need. Our diverse assortment includes both the simplest constructions to the complicated wire designs with the capacity and adaptability for the transmission of electromagnetic energy at varied speed.
With the passage of time, we have sharpened edge of our domain knowledge. We endeavor to manufacture the new range as well as effect the modifications in the existing array that matches to intended specifications of our clients. Our wide range of products like PTFE Cables are manufactured under the brand name of "K.flex" that serves the various industries. Our whole product range is as follows:
In addition, we are also providing the following:
- K.Flex Flame Retardant (FR) PVC Insulated Electrical Wires
- DC Power / Battery Cable for BTS Installation Wirelines & Wireless Applications
- K. Flex Cross Shielded Instrumentation Special Cables
- K. Flex Telephone & Switchboard Cables
- L.A.N Cables
- Coaxial / R.F. Cables
- Multi Standard EPR Insulated Shielded High Voltage Cables
- PVC Insulated Winding Wires
- K. Flex PTFE Cables
- K. Flex Cross Linked Polyethylene (XLPE) Insulated L.T. Power Cables
- Aerial Bunched Cables
- AAC / AAAC / ACSR Conductors
- 3+1 CCTV Cable
Properties & Advantages of K.Flex
- K.Flex cables are excellent moisture resistant, and have high dielectric strength even if the cables are immersed in water.
- K.Flex cables have high short circuit-safety & overload capacity.
- K.Flex Cables are most suitable for easy jointing and termination.
- K.Flex cables have high mechanical strength, suitable for laying on slopes and vertical shafts.
- K.Flex cables are high resistant to most of chemicals, acids based and oils.
- K.Flex cables are flame retardant.
- K.Flex cables have a smooth outer surface resulting in a neat appearance.
- K.Flex cables have a long working life.
Our promise to assuring of top quality reflects on our product line. We arduously work for improvising the standard that complies with internationally recognized grades like ISI and ISO 9001:2008 for manufacturing process and quality standards. We never give into quality degradation and comfortably get profuse customer appreciation, that leads us to long-standing business relationship with customers. We take in the uncompromising quality-control measure for assuring the fine quality of PTFE Cables and other kind of wires.
K.Flex PVC insulated cables are manufactured from the best available raw materials. All raw materials have to undergo the strict LAB TEST. For PVC insulated cables, the raw materials are to undergo the following tests.
- Aluminum / Copper Wire - Conducting resistance, wire diameter, tensile strength, annealing and wrapping test.
- PVC Compound - Density, tensile strength, elongation at break, volume resistivity and shrinkage test.
- Steel Strip / Wire - Dimension, tensile strength, elongation at break, torsion, resistivity and zinc coating test.
Our excellent state-of-the-art infrastructure is well developed and equipped with requisite facility required for production of different kinds of wires and PTFE Cables. Built over a large area, our well provided manufacturing facility is outfitted with a series of machines and tools allowing us to enhance the production and decrease the production cost.
We carry out the following production activities in our manufacturing unit:
- On line multi wire drawing and annealing
- Double twist bunching
- High speed dual extrusion
- Automatic on-line critical diameter controller
- Automatic high speed coiling.
Some of the machines installed in our unit are as follows:
- Grinding machine
- Plate cutting machine
- Bending and molding machine
The preference of our clients to deal with us over other companies for our range of products is due to the following reasons:
- ISO 9001:2000 certification
- Well developed infrastructure
- Competitive pricing
- Stringent quality control procedures
- Wide distribution network.
K. M. CABLES & CONDUCTORS All Rights Reserved.